Sturdy, durable and comfortable, that is the Carolina Shoe Company difference. From General Purpose Boots to Industry Specialized Work Boots, Carolina has a match and fit for everyone. Carolina Boots meet or exceed Industry Safety Standards and are constructed with state of the art technologies such as Kevlar®, GoreTex®, Thinsulate™, Pillow Cushion™ and DRi-LEX®.
We stock a wide selection of boots and can Special Order any Carolina product in any size. We offer free shipping on all Special Orders. In stock you will find shoes with the following features:
- Steel Toe: Footwear that meets or exceeds the ASTM Standards for compression and impact testing rating of I-75/C-75
- Composite Toe: A Non-Metallic Safety Toe for environments where steel is not appropriate. Reduced cold-transfer in cooler environments and meets the ASTM Standards for compression and impact testing rating of I-75/C-75
- Aluminum Toe: Weighs less than Steel and meets the ASTM Standards for compression and impact testing rating of I-75/C-75
- Carbon Composite Fiber Toe: A Non-Metallic Safety Toe option. Carbon fiber weave reduces toe cap weight while maintaining strength to meet the ASTM Standards for compression and impact testing rating of I-75/C-75
- Electrical Hazard: Footwear tested by an independent lab that can stand applications of 14,000 volts at 60hz for one minute without leakage
- Slip Resisting: Soles designed and constructed with materials to provide maximum resistance on slippery conditions
- Insulated: Footwear that provides vary levels of protection against the cold depending on the amount of insulating fabric used.
- ScubaLiner: Carolina’s Exclusive Proprietary Waterproof Lining System